Frugal Village Forums banner

What made you laugh today?

1K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Darlene 
#1 ·
This morning Hubby was getting all bundled up to take the dog for a walk and was putting on his boots and he said "What the he!! is in my boots?" He turns them over & out pours about 3/4c. of dog food. Tried putting them on again and had to shake them out again as more came out. I busted out laughing then the dog proceeded to eat the food (foot flavor kibble anyone?)
I guess the dog wanted to share or maybe wanted to let Jack know that he's tired of his boots being near his food. :D

#2 ·
Well,actually yesterday,
DH and DD went to moms and DS was out w/ a friend. I looked forward to a quiet evening of TV on our new tv. I had purchased a new blue ray player for xmas too. I turned it on.Nothing. Changed the remote batteries,got another remote,changed its batteries. Only to discover the cable box overheated. So I did bills and budgets. It figures.

#4 ·
someone making a joke about just getting out of jail... you have to hear the whole conversation and know the back story inorder to appricate it

#6 ·
In the middle of the night I got up with my 5 yr old son to go potty. When he was finished I had to go so I told him to go ahead to bed and I would come tuck him in when I was finished. He looked at me still half asleep and said " No man gets left behind Mom" and insisted on waiting for me. I have chuckled all day when I think of that.

#7 ·
Thanks for the smiles!Gotta love these people/animals that make our day brighter.

Reactions: HappyMama
#8 ·
Well, we thought our blizzard had reached us. Oldest DS runs out to put cat litter on the driveway (or we will not get in or our) and by the time he is getting his jacket off, the sun is coming out. That cloud must have been the size of my shoe. It made a big mess for a little guy. We are still waiting for our storm. Looking out now, you would never know the fun we had this morning.

#9 ·
Today a coworkers husband & 2yr old came to visit.Her daughter sat in another coworkers desk (she was on vacation) **someone snapped a picture with their cell & sent it to the vacationing coworker with the caption "you have been replaced". It was funny

#10 ·
We haven't had any snowfall to speak of yet. Until today. I've attached a picture of what made me laugh, the expression on my Golden's face! My caption for it is "What the.....???" but feel free to add your own.

Reactions: Darlene
#11 ·
The only thing to make me laugh the past 3 days has been "my boys". Three five week ago puppies. I get home and they cover me with puppy kisses. Priceless!

#12 ·
My daughter informed me tonight when I went into tell her to put her book away that it was lights out that she has parked her dinosaur for the night by the bed so if she needs to go anywhere tonight she can ride him there.
She also informed me that she is a werewolf and when the moon is full and I am asleep she hops from tree to tree all over town looking for other werewolves to play with.

#14 ·
....watching my 7 yr old son help his 20 yr old sister clean out her car....being very content to sit in the driver's seat of a mustang(non running of course).....& helping to wash the outside of it...& how excited he was when sister took him to auto zone with her to buy some more interior cleaner....dang - he's already a motor head:)

#15 ·
I was shoveling of the porch deck and there goes the cat running at top speed leaping through the snow like a deer. Back and forth just having a ball.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.