Frugal Village Forums banner

Help ME! =D Health Insurance Questions

641 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  MaryCarney 
#1 ·
Here is my backstory:

My hubby and son have Health insurance through BCBS. (I would but I have health history that makes my premiums 1500.00 a month) So I don't have any (BUT I never ever get sick). Anyway our family owned an Alphagraphics and by doing so he was stipend 300.00 for health insurance. Well we sold the franchise and he still works there. Well they did away with the 300.00 extra for the insurance. So we need to find a less expensive insurance.

My hubby and I disagree on how to go about finding new ins. He says we need to find an insurance sales person and I think we should go through the internet like we did for car insurance.

Since I'm not on the policy I have to convince my hard headed turd of a dh, that this is what we should do.

Frankly I don't have a clue. So maybe someone can help!

Please and thanks...:congrats:

=D

#5 ·
Be sure you contact an INDEPENDENT agent. One who represents several companies - ours is a great blessing to us as he keeps us in the least expensive auto and homeowners by shopping different companies.
Make a list of what you want in a policy before you talk to anyone. No harm in looking online AND with a broker.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.