Frugal Village Forums banner

Coincidence?

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Sassyclass 
#1 ·
I was going to send happy birthday messages to today's birthdays and found something a bit strange. There is supposedly several birthdays and none of the members have posted yet. I just thought this a bit far fetched, since there are so many. No need to comment unless you are one of the birthday people, then I want to say I hope you had a happy one.

Cat

#3 ·
I think it's safe to say that member Blowopon won't have any hurt feelings if we skip right over and miss his birthday. :crackup:

Maybe we can have FV National Spammer Day and pay tribute to them all at once. LOL

#9 ·
Maybe you should start a new membership condition, the applicant has to donate a pint of blood.:cool: They would have to send proof from an accreditd lab of your choosing of course. This poor sap would be a gonner. Someone didn't have anything to celebrate evidently. I hope they got carpal tunnel.:p

Cat

#13 ·
Today the birthdays aren't all spammers. Maybe there's some sort of default birthday thing going on. LOL I'll have to look further into it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.