Frugal Village Forums banner

Feedback

Tags
feedback
1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Sara Noel 
#1 ·
Each year, I like to ask members what they'd like to see on the site in the upcoming year. While I can't always make it happen, I can start to shape it in the right direction. I know what I like to see, but it's important to me to get feedback.

The site changes according to the members. While frugality is always the primary topic, secondary topics have always been strong, too. But these secondary topics can be very strong one year and less strong the following year, etc.

So, tell me what you'd like to see covered more often. What secondary topics do you want to read more about?

This can help me guide things and each individual has an idea of what they might be able to share, too.

On a personal note, I'd like to see more vegetarian and vegan topics. It's an area that interests me a lot.

#3 ·
Sara said:
On a personal note, I'd like to see more vegetarian and vegan topics. It's an area that interests me a lot.
Thank you and I think I love you! :D I get happy to see this topic come up and I try to post in any thread with this topic. I've thought about making more threads about it, but I feel there is not much interest here.

However, I noticed that there seems to be more members lately that have changed their diet and a growing interest than before and I hope it keeps growing. That makes me happy. Rather you are in for health reasons, ethical, environment, savings, or all, doesn't matter to me! I love any discussion about it.

Thanks FF for bumping this because I didn't see this thread before.

There is one change I would like to see but I will share it later. :)

#4 ·
Some of your moderators are real jerks. You should get them under control.

#5 ·
Come on Villagers, don't be shy. It's a new year, time for some changes and we need imput from you. Thanks for your help. :thumb:

My private mailbox is always open if I can help you, anytime. Just click on my name <-- click "send a private message".;)

#6 ·
I've PM'd Sara about it before, but I would really like to see the preview boxes back that had the most recent blogs posted on the forums page. It was set up that way when I started here, and it was a good way to drive traffic to personal blogs. I don't necessarily remember, each day, to check for new blog entries, but when they were at the top of the forums, I would almost always click on them and read them.

No other suggestions at this time. I have been generally very happy with all the changes that have happened here over time, so no complaints!

#7 ·
Can't really come up with anything right now myself. But when I do, I will let you know.
Thanks for all of your hard work Sara and Gabe.

#9 ·
I love the "ignore this thread" option. I'd like the ability to "ignore topics started by this member" and "ignore all posts in this forum".

#10 ·
Reactions: Contrary Housewife
#12 ·
Am I right in thinking that admins and moderators cannot be ignored?

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.