Frugal Village Forums banner

new new new

827 views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  Ernest 
#1 ·
How did you hear about frugal village? i just kinda stumbled upon it

What interests you here? quite a few things. just about everything really :)

What will you contribute? hopefully some advice

Do you know any other members here? not that i know of

How many kids? Ages? a son, 18 months old

Tell us about yourself. i'm married to a guy who just joined the navy, and being a navy brat myself, i know what the life is like (not on the wife side yet, but on the kid side - hope to help my son out with this part of dada being in the navy). i love taking long walks in old cemeteries taking photos of old gravestones, history (i was a history major in school), playing stupid facebook games (yay farmville owns me lol). my son keeps me pretty busy what with being 18 month old boy who never sits down and is currently into arguing with me by means of screams and shrieks then asks "go cookie" for a cookie lol. but i wouldnt trade him for the world. i'm a cat person, but dogs are ok. i cant swim, and hate deep water that i cant see the bottom of. i love meeting new people and learning how to save money and trying to remember to use coupons.

Do you own any pets? nope

Occupation? stay at home mom

Married or single? married

Interests and hobbies? photography, playing with my son, hanging with my husband, reading, facebook games (lol), other stuff i cant think of right now

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi! Welcome to Frugal Village!

Reactions: navywife007
#3 ·
Hi and Welcome! to Frugal Village. You'll find lots of fun games in the arcade here, too.
Glad to hear from another cat lover.
Join in the conversations any time. I'm pretty new here too, but I think I've found a home.
Get serious about couponing. There's nothing more satisfying than using a coupon on an item that's on sale to save even more.

#4 ·
Hi from Florida! Welcome! Enjoy your time here and look forward to reading your posts

Reactions: navywife007
#18 ·
Welcome to Frugal Village, make yourself at home.:apple:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.