Frugal Village Forums banner

I got a new Crockpot yesterday....

1K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  shamrock_moon 
#1 ·
Dh bought it for me got it on sale yay!!!! I had it on my christmas list and thought he'd get me one but he got me a whistling teapot instead. It's white just what I wanted and 4 qt and the crock lifts out to clean unlike my old one which is 25 yrs old!!! I love it and can't wait to use it!!!! I may get a roast to break it in!!!!

#2 ·
That is so cool that you got a new one and on sale. Can't wait till you share all the new recipes you will be trying in it. Enjoy!

Reactions: Trishagirl
#5 ·
Congrats to you! I LOVE Crock Pots...they're so handy, so versatile, and so helpful to a frugal lifestyle! I hope you enjoy your roast!

#7 ·
I love using the crockpot, have three sizes. Small one for just a couple chicken breasts, med. for our regular use and the large for potlucks. So handy, and what a timesaver. Enjoy!!

#8 ·
Congrats.........you got the size that I think I would like to have. I have a tiny one............and a six quart. One is too big and I have boiled over the small one.........plus it has no temp. setting but pot comes out for cleaning..........whew.

Enjoy.........and like the other poster said........share recipes!!

#9 ·
Congrats! I use my crockpot at least 5 times a week. Needless to say, I go trough ALOT of crockpots. Enjoy! :)

#11 ·
Thank everyone it's great and it fits just right in my cabinet and I can use it for my son's open house in May for meatballs! Yummy!

#14 ·
So the question now is.....pork or beef roast? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

#16 ·
I got a new crock pot for Christmas. Its a large one with a timer that you can set. My work hours are crazy so the timer is a blessing. I am hoping to take it out of the box today & play with all the bells & whistles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.