Frugal Village Forums banner

Ever do something totally stupid...

961 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  zakity 
#1 ·
know it's stupid, and keep doing it anyway on the off chance that you'll get away with it?

I just did, now I'm wiping coffee grounds off my wall :rolleyes:

I don't use the plastic kitchen bin for our compost because I hate cleaning it. We just put the compost in empty cereal boxes because they go in the green bin anyway. I just cleaned the fridge, I knew the box was too full. Plus the bottom was wet. I made a dash for the outside bin anyway.

Really,really stupid. The box exploded in the hallway - compost three feet up the wall, last week's inedibles all over the floor, those mushrooms I should have thrown out a month ago :p

I'd like to say 'lesson learned', but I'll probably do the same thing next week ;)

#4 ·
Hey - at least you're consistent!!!!!

#5 ·
Would you think me totally unkind for laughing about this? Sorry, your description of it is just funny as heck.

Yep, I do stoopit stuff all the time. Luckily, I get away with most of it. lol. The only thing worse than doing something stupid is having someone see you do it and remind you of it every chance they get.:loser::lolpoint:

#8 ·
Ow! Ugh! Ew! I'm so sorry you had that mess.

I use the thin plastic produce bags for compost. They usually don't leak. :)

#11 ·
that just sucks. you deserve to treat yourself special

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.