Frugal Village Forums banner

How's the weather today?

Tags
today weather
1K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  Paws 
#1 ·
We had 5-6 inches of snow. Very pretty outside, but I'm not a fan of snow.

This is the view from our front door:

Reactions: Darlene
#2 ·
Pretty pics I have snow here today about 2 in and still snowing. Will snow everyday this week except Friday but that can change.

#3 ·
It's snowing here too, and I AM a fan of snow. It makes me feel all cozy and warm in the house, snuggled up and drinking cocoa, looking at all that cold white stuff.

#6 ·
Pretty much the same view here, with a few more houses and bright sun. Snow ended last night and has moved off east. It was 8F out this morning, with wind chills around -10. Supposed to stay like that the rest of the week.

#8 ·
53 now, high of about the same tomorrow. Chilly but not cold....my parents, however, will be getting snow for about the next 72 hours...4-6 in. each day. They've already booked flights to come back here in February LOL, and they were just here in Nov.

#9 ·
I haven't been warm all day. I even pulled out one of my crazy old big sweaters. It could be more tolerable with that picture out my door.

#11 ·
So pretty forhisglory! Was cloudy today and we are due for the snow heading our way bringing 6-10". I'm guessing we'll be on the lower end of that, we'll see. Been a strange winter so far.

#14 ·
It was about -20c at the peak of the day but it'll get colder throughout the week. We had 12 inches of snow over the weekend and we're getting another 6+ on Wednesday and Thursday.

#16 ·
The weather here today...Cold. Still have a lot of snow and a little ice left...temp is gonna drop again tonight and be around 16...everything is gonna refreeze...:skept: Again.

Sheesh...I mean...come on...this is Alabama...Deep south and all that...Monday morning we woke up to 12 inches of snow...
Very rarely do we have this kind of extreme winter weather here...:loop:
Having issues with the Firbro and Arthritis...BBbrrrrrr.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.