Frugal Village Forums banner

Paelthom says Hello Again

Tags
paelthom
673 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Sara Noel 
#1 ·
Hi All,
My name is paelthom (Pat) and I joined FV way back when, several years ago. Since then, I've moved and changed jobs a couple of times. I currently live in Chatham, VA with 3 cats and my 17 year old dd. Right now money is tight - same as with most folks. My dd resists every effort to scale back and be more frugal so it's a struggle some days. She graduated school early but hasn't decided what to do with herself yet. I am single and have decided that it's a preferred way to be at the moment. I love gardening in my tiny yard (mostly flowers), I love to read, I do a bit of holistic health work - mainly Reiki and aromatherapy. I love to eat especially if someone else cooks. I am an administrative assistant for the local government and I work a full 40 hours a week. I have returned to FV for all the good advice and helpful tips that I enjoyed previously and need to be reminded of again.

#2 ·
Hi Pat, how can your dd be 17? :thud: Welcome back!

#5 ·
Hi Pat! Welcome back to FV, I look forward to reading your posts.

#7 ·
Hiya ;)

my 19 yo fights my efforts be be frugal alot of the time and has since she was younger - feel like i am talking to a wall alot of times.
we fixed the issues for the most part with her having a job as a waitress.
doesnt always help with the lights being turned off when she leaves a room etc but saves me a ton on her wanting clothes or to eat out - she uses her own $$$

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.