Frugal Village Forums banner

I am so proud!!!

Tags
proud
661 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  rissimo 
#1 ·
As some of you may remember from earlier in the school year my DS15 who is a sophomore was asked to double dress Varsity football this year. :cheer4: He did really well and even played the entire Homecoming game. We ended in CIF playoffs,1st time in schools history!:grwave: It was an awesome season. I am so proud of him!! Well last night was the Football Banquet so we of course went...my DS 14 received his recognition certificate for completing the entire Freshman football season.:cheer4: DS15 received certificates for Jr Varsity and Varsity school recognition as well as CIF recognition for being a part of the Golden league Champions team:mdance: and he LETTERED!!! Sophomore and he lettered....its so exciting!! :dancing:

Thanks for letting me share!

#5 ·
As a former HS football Mom, I know how rare it is for a sophomore to get to do that.

Congratulations to him and your whole family!

Reactions: mom23boyz
#6 ·
WOW!! Yo glad to hear how well both your DSs are doing!! Lettering as a Soph is amazing - lots of talent there. Mahalo for sharing!!

Reactions: mom23boyz
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.