Frugal Village Forums banner

So we're finally settled in!

1K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  MomToTwoBoys 
#1 ·
We've been in the new house since Saturday and been busy, busy, busy!

There's about 5 feet of snow here so most of the time has been spent shoveling. I'll post pictures once we get all settled in some more, but I tell ya that in all of my years, I have never seen this much snow!

We're about 50% unpacked. The rest will take us a few days but for the most part, we're halfway there. We finally got to shopping today and will be doing more tomorrow. We'll be needing another couch, chair and a television for the living room. Most of everything is in the family room and the bedrooms. It's strange but a four level split really changes how you live.

What cracks me up is the amount of snow in the backyard. It's like you have to dig a trench to get anywheres. I'm glad the trash pickup is in the front of the house but even then, the street hasn't been plowed properly at all.

I'll post pics later, but wanted to say hi! :)

#5 ·
I bet you say that after every blizzard... ;)

#8 ·
Congrats of the move and the new house! It is always nice to get a fresh start. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Reactions: jsmkw
#15 ·
Thanks! We managed to sell right before Christmas and we've been in here about a week now. It's been great except for me slamming my head onto the stairs. That took two days off of my unpacking. :( But it really does feel good to all be back together again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.