Frugal Village Forums banner

A Different Kind of Blonde Joke

758 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Greebo 
#1 ·
A blond business woman had just got on an airplane after a long hard day. All she wanted to do was sleep during the long flight.

Next to her sat a man in a business suit with alot of electronic equipment. He turned to the blond and said, "Lets play a game during the flight."

"No, thank you. I just want to get some sleep."

"Come on, its easy. We'll ask each other questions. I'll ask you a question and if you know the answer. I'll give you $20.00. But if you don't know the answer, you give me $20.00. Then you'll ask the next question."

"No, thank you. Just let me sleep."

"Tell you what. If you know the answer I'll give you $200.00. But if you don't know the answer, you give me $5.00."

"Well, ok" she agreed.

"First question, 'How much does the Earth weigh?'"

The blond doesn't say a word, just reaches into her purse and pulls out a five dollar bill and hands it to the man. She then settles into her seat to catch some z's.

"Come on, you ask me a question now!" said the man, waking her up.

"OK, 'What goes up the hill on 7 legs and comes down the hill on 5 legs?'"

Well the man searches with his laptop. No answer. Check online Encyclopedia. No answer. Calls on his cell phone to the Library of Congress. No answer.

While this is going on the blond is blissfully getting some sleep.

Finally the man digs out two one hundred dollar bills from his wallet. Wakes up the blond, gives the money to her and said. "I can't find the answer."

The blond folds up the money and puts them in her purse. And settles down to resume her nap.

The man wakes her again and said, "So what does go up the hill on seven legs and comes down the hill on five legs?"

The blond doesn't say a word, just reaches into her purse and pulls out a five dollar bill and hands it to the man.

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks for sharing this, Greebo, I've passed along the smile.

#8 ·
Trust me, you ARE *that* blonde. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.