Frugal Village Forums banner

Toaster Strudel coupon

641 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Darlene 
#1 ·
I have a coupon for free box of toaster strudel pastries up to $4.40 value that expires on 03/31/2011. I don't really care for these.

Does anyone want this? PM me your mailing address.

#3 ·
Very Cool of you! I don't use them either but I am sure someone will enjoy your generosity.

Reactions: Josephhgoins
#4 ·
I'll be honest, it wasn't so much generosity as self preservation. The small boxes that my local grocery stores carry are only $2, so I kept thinking that I should run by walmart and pick up a big box. I know myself and I know that if I go to walmart I will buy other things, things that I do not need and shouldn't waste money on.

I couldn't bring myself to use it on a small box or throw it away.

So giving it to someone was just a great option for me. The coupon will go to it's best use and I don't go to Wal-mart.

The fact that I don't really care for them only came to mind when I realized that I didn't HAVE to use it.

#5 ·
So close and yet so far my strudels, lol. That's what I get for looking away from fv for a bit.:D

Very nice of you josephhgoins.:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.