Frugal Village Forums banner

out of sorts

Tags
sorts
957 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Momto5RN 
#1 ·
ever just feel out of sorts as my grandmother would put it .

over 1/2 way thru the month and havent been able to do 1/2 what i planned getting organized -
snow storms in the way - work in the way ( asking me to do more - which i really can use the $ so not saying no to most of the requests )
thought i would have this free time from quitting the 2nd job but feel just as stressed and short on time

worse of all my 19 yos friend sh ehas known since K dropped dead saturday AM - at home -nothing as a clue he had anything wrong - no illnesses or medical conditions - woke up came down said hi to his family and to some friends of his parents turned around to walk into another room and just dropped dead.

Nicest kid you could meet - made everyone smile since gradeschool - stayed friends with many that werent in HS or college with him ... good grades- - athlete since gradeschool - you just never know .....
so scary and sad and i am just heartbroken for his family and friends and its so hard to focus on anything right now -

See less See more
#3 ·
Sorry for the loss of your son's friend that is heartbreaking. Praying for you and his family through this. Hope you are feeling better soon, try to take it easy with all the stress you are dealing with.

Reactions: Momto5RN
#6 ·
Sorry your so stressed! I know how that is & it's not worth it at all! I'm glad I don't work at my job anymore the lady I worked with she stressed me out sooo much I couldn't take it!!!! That was the worst job cause of her! I could do nothing right in her eyes it was so terrible! I thought that it would be great job boy was I wrong. I'm so glad I'm not there anymore. You should really think about job and your health. I'll pray for you to have decernment to make the right decision. Hugs! Sorry for your loss that's tough at any time.

#8 ·
Sorry your so stressed! I know how that is & it's not worth it at all! I'm glad I don't work at my job anymore the lady I worked with she stressed me out sooo much I couldn't take it!!!! That was the worst job cause of her! I could do nothing right in her eyes it was so terrible! I thought that it would be great job boy was I wrong. I'm so glad I'm not there anymore. You should really think about job and your health.

i can pick and choose what i do as far as work -where i go etc and i actually love my job and i dont work in an office ( my car is my office LOL) i do home care and just go see my pts -i get paid per pt so its not like i am doing extra work for free so someone else has it easier - my issue is that i worry if i dont say OK the person wont get seen or the care they should get so sometimes i say okay and over extend myself. But i am learning to say no more often thanks . And taking my days off. IE once a month on wed and thursday sthere is a staff meeting - i usually go to the day meeting wednesdays even though i take wed off - so i dont have to go to thursdays at 4 and leave the 16 yo to babysit ( i normally work until 2 so i am around for the kids ) - this month i decided i needed my FULL day off and went to the meeting this afternoon .

I actually just quit a second job i had that was super stressful and annoying , It was only 1 weekend a month and excelelnt money but not worth the stress.

Tonight was the viewing for dd's friend - when i passed by the church on my way home after my staff meeting at work, the line had already started and was so long and full of so many young teens + twenties i started to cry in the car - dd was at the viewing said it was very sad :(

#7 ·
No wonder you're out of sorts - life just doesn't make sense now - so sad to have one so young pass away for no reason.....it's really hard to wrap your mind around - and that will throw a solid cure in your life. Please just take ech day as it comes and lower your expectations - you deserve to settle your heart and your head. Prayers, hugs and aloha to all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.