Frugal Village Forums banner

Great day at the store

Tags
day great store
535 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  HappyMama 
#1 ·
How it all began was with a mistake. I gave the pharmacist the wrong script. They always give you a $20.00 gift card when you transfer or bring in a new script so I got a gift card. So the next day I went in and told them what happened and they filled the right one...which had already been transferred. Another card. So I get home and my dear dh said I need my scripts so I called and had them filled. Off I go to the store again only to get there and they messed up the script. Had to get the right one. While I was waiting they had an elderly lady there they were trying to help and it took longer than they thought. By now my scripts were ready I got dh's two scripts which they had to transfer and got 2 more cards. After he had everything rang up in the register he handed me my bag and another card thanking me for being patient. (I didn't mind waiting) I got $100.00 in gift cards to do my grocery shopping. This store is kind of expensive but I got some good deals. All because I grabbed the wrong script in the beginning.

#3 ·
I am glad everything worked out for you in the end, and you got some great gift cards and fantastic buys. Enjoy your bounty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.