Frugal Village Forums banner

The Muse and Imagine - I dreamt about you last night ..

769 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Debbie-cat 
#1 ·
... how weird is that?

I'll tell what I dreamt but be warned it is weird - considering I have never met these people or know anything about them regarding what they look like etc.

I dreamt that I was with dh and our kids at a vacation home somewhere - don't know where. Anyhow, Muse came and knocked at my door and came in. She was a nice lady with half long layered blonde hair. She was pushing a children's pushchair and instead of having a child in it, she had a HUGE bunch of the most beautiful mauve colored roses. She had brought them for me and dh. I remembering thinking (in my dream) typical for someone who lives in Denmark to bring something so beautiful (I don't anyone from Denmark btw - see what I mean by weird).

Then things got vague and then I looked out from a sort of balcony and saw Imagine (I recognized her immediately) and invited her in. She came with her dh and about 4 or 5 kids. I didn't have enough seats for everyone to sit on and her dh sat on an upturned vase. I don't remember what she looked like. I said to her that she had just missed The Muse and how weird is that to have met 2 people from the forum in one place.
And then I woke up.
I have had weird dreams before but this was - I think - the weirdest!!!

See less See more
Reactions: imagine
#5 ·
Thanks for sharing your dream. I love dreams.

And my Dh would have gladly sat on an upturned vase LOL or at least stood. He is polite like that.

Reactions: Dutchie
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.