Frugal Village Forums banner

Just joined.

Tags
2K views 25 replies 25 participants last post by  Paws 
#1 ·
I have been around this site for awhile now,but just joined today.I am a 59 year old woman from Ontario Canada.Married,5 grown children,7 Grandkids,5 cats and a black lab.We live in the country,I work seasonal as a cook at a private golf club.
We live a very quiet life,are into gardening and growing our own veg and fruit which we preserve for winter.I am very frugal,save wherever I can.We burn wood to keep our heat bill down,and I also cook when I can on the woodstove.
As I am always looking for ideas,I thought this would be a good place for me to hang out.Looking forward to meeting all of you!

#2 ·
Aloha and welcome from Hawai!!

#7 ·
Welcome! Your green thumb shows in your avatar, what kind of plant is that? So pretty!

#9 ·
Hi, welcome to Frugal Village!

#19 ·
Hi and Welcome!

#21 ·
Welcome. Glad you have joined us.

#22 ·
Wow.thanks so much for the welcome,that is so nice.Yes,my pic is a Brugmansia(angel trumpet).I fell in love with these Tropicals years ago,and have been growing them ever since.They are resting in the warm basement just waiting for Spring to get here.

#26 ·
Hello and welcome!!!
:welcome2:

:wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.