Frugal Village Forums banner

I really believe this is going to be our yr

598 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  pinetree 
#1 ·
I can feel it my heart!! I think we are finally going to get it together and this will be a good year.
-I finally got some sort of income coming in
-My income tax refund should help me get the house AND the car current and back on track
-My car will be paid off within 4-6 months
-As of 20th I owe a little over $20 on the last of 3 DS braces...$600 a mo to nothing after Feb 20th
-I am learning to control my anxiety and depression...to a point...most days

I have always said "sometimes things have to fall apart to fall back together"
I'm trying to stay positive!

#2 ·
Good for you, it sounds like you are working hard to make it that way. Blessings to you and your family. I am cheering for you.

Reactions: mom23boyz
#3 ·
I feel this way too! I HONESTLY believe that I am going to pay off all my CC's and be able to get my new-ish car at the end of the year!

I have already been able to pay 8x my minimum on my 1st CC for the month of Jan AND have had enough left to cover some "idiot tax" for 08 tax paperwork that I can't find and have to pay

Took a few years, but I think I've finally learned what I have to do to really get ahead and not have to struggle daily in life.

#9 ·
WOW! After you pay off the braces you will be RICH! LOL.
Between those braces and the car...once they are all paid off I'm looking at an extra $1000 a month:bolt:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.