Frugal Village Forums banner

Kids say funny things

702 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  farmgirl_82 
#1 ·
My sister called me tonight while she was giving my niece (6 years old) a bath. My niece can wash herself but my sister and I believe in keeping a close eye on our little ones in the tub.

Anyway my sister told my niece it was hair washing night and that she was using Head and Shoulders. So my niece said, "No way, just wash my hair my shoulders are fine."

Kids are so funny.

#2 ·
Too cute! Thanks for sharing. I love hearing the things kids say, they are so precious.

#3 ·
okay, that is very cute... but why was she using Head and Shoulders on a 6 year old?

#5 ·
LOL! too funny.

My DS got a piggy bank at great-grandpa's house last Christmas. The aunt who gave it to him had him go around to everyone and get some change to put in it.

Yesterday, we were talking about building an addition onto our house. DS said he was going to help pay for it. I asked him how, and he said that he would use the money out of his piggy bank. I asked him what happens when the piggy bank goes empty - and he replied, he would take it back to great-grandpa's house to get a re-fill;)

Reactions: Vanilla
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.