Frugal Village Forums banner

Newbie Intro: Camptravis

722 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  onencgirl 
#1 ·
How did you hear about frugal village?

- I was searching Google for Frugal living when I found this website.

What interests you here?

- I am in the process of saving money to buy 100+ acres of land to deer hunt, build a house, plant a garden, and raise a family on. I have been looking at other frugality websites and I wanted to find a place where I could talk about it with people and share my experiences.

What will you contribute?

- I will probably end up lurking most of the time, but if i see something where I'd like to add my own input then I will do so.

Do you know any other members here?

- Nope.

How many kids? Ages?

None. I'm only 19.

Tell us about yourself.

I was born and raised in Ohio and right now I'm living in an apartment with two roommates. My main goal in life is to buy land that I can use to live a simple life on by growing and hunting my own food and to raise a family on it.

Do you own any pets?

- Not right now. I used to have a lot when I lived with my parents.

Occupation?

- I work at a delivery warehouse.

Married or single?

- I'm Single ladies.

Interests and hobbies?

- I am an outdoorsy person for the most part. I like hunting, hiking, shed hunting, camping, wilderness survival related activities, paint-balling, Frisbee golf, hanging out with friends, partying and reading. There is also a hefty list of things that I'd like to start doing including trapping, gardening, cooking, backpacking, kayaking, taxidermy, attending political rallies and learning about various topics.

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome again! Your post here will get more responses.;) You forgot the winking smiley next to your "I'm single ladies" :D
Love your Avatar. I live on almost 5 acres, part woods part creek, and we get lots of wildlife.

#3 ·
Welcome to Frugal Village!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.