Frugal Village Forums banner

Out of the closet - so to speak

Tags
closet speak
2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  lparker 
#1 ·
I know this place is supposed to be anonymous...but I don't really care. I'm pretty proud of accomplishing what this site is helping me to do.

My name is Lee Parker and I live here - my place - Google Maps

If you're ever in the neighborhood and need a cup of coffee, PM me for my phone number (it would be good if you knew me and my wife would be home :) )

#3 ·
I'll bring the donuts!

#4 ·
We could do a collaborative map for FV'ers. You wouldn't have to put your real name or exact location on it. It would be nice if someone said it was 10 below - where they (about) lived.

Something like -

FV'ers - Google Maps

There is a small learning curve

A. - you have to have a Google account to start with.
B. - after that you are on your own - maybe someone else will do the step-by-step. I can't since I made the map. But, I think that after the map is loaded and you log in, click "edit map" go to your location, click on the blue balloon thing at the top, then click where you want the balloon pointing.

Lee

#5 ·
great idea Lee - what a wonderful thread - has me smiling all over the place - would love to stop in someday!!

#7 ·
Looks like it's recreating itself out of popular demand!! Not that I would be hard to find!! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.