Frugal Village Forums banner

what order of importance would you put these in

2K views 37 replies 24 participants last post by  mamachop 
#1 ·
I was on vacation last week and ran into a retired teacher and he asked what order of importance would you put these 4 words in. There is no right or wrong answer and depending on your age the list order will probably change.

People
Morals
Things (Important things like something your child made or something you dh or so gave you)
Money

How would you list them?

#8 ·
People
money
morals
things

I listed them in reverse order of what I would give up to survive.

#11 ·
Morals
People
Things (Important things like something your child made or something you dh or so gave you)
Money

I put morals first because one should not deal with people who have none. :)

#14 ·
People
Morals
Money

Although in my "real" list I would have Animals at the top. But you didn't give that as an option. Unless that would fall under things.

#22 · (Edited)
Something like that yes--if all other options failed.

I was thinking more along the lines of something horrific being done to my children or to my husband. I have a vengeful side that I can typically can keep in check but I think I would go animalistic if something were intentionally done to cause my family lasting harm and/or loss of life, limb, etc.

#24 ·
Oh, see, now I would see such an immediate retaliation as being PERFECTLY moral. :)

#23 ·
Morals
People
Things
Money

#33 ·
Certainly one way to look at it - but personally I think that morality starts with the self. Since you and I are people too, how we comport ourselves must, I think, come first.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.