Frugal Village Forums banner

Post your snow photos!

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Izzabello 
#1 ·
Since a lot of us are going to, or are already getting hit, post some photos of the snow. Maybe put a yard stick in the deepest drift or how deep it is compared to a car, a dog or whatever.

Got snow already? Post a picture of before the storm and after.

Get those camera's out and be creative!!

#3 ·
I took 'before pics' of my house (before already has snow OVER my bedroom window half way to second floor).

Once I get home (maybe Thursday night, depends on how fast the third storm comes etc) I will take the 'after pics'.

Reactions: HappyMama and Russ
#4 ·
I have some pics I shared a week or so ago here that will have to suffice for before pics & I will definately share the after. Part one of storm still in progress here, hubby is out with the snowblower now to take the edge off of it all.

#5 ·
I'll have more for you later but had to share this, lol. About 5 min ago I let our cat Daisy out and she took off running down the driveway and screeched to a halt when she saw these creatures she's never seen before in her driveway. The stare-down was on and the deer won as minutes later Daisy ran under the car for safety.

#7 ·
Wonderful pics Darlene! My cats will walk between the deer's legs rubbing against them. So funny to watch. :)

#8 ·
Those photos are so cute, Darlene!

DebbieCat--your cats will get that close to a deer? Amazing!

#9 ·

Still not home yet, but I thought I'd share this... it IS from Massachusetts :p

#12 ·
Here are some after the storm pics plus a visitor to one of our feeders. :)

#13 ·
Hey, where are your pics OP aka Russ?

#18 ·
great pictures everyone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.