Frugal Village Forums banner

These babies are just too cute.

Tags
babies cute
1K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  madhen 
#1 ·
My mil sent me these photos along with a story. The story was nice enough, but the photos were priceless. Just a little something fun to look at while stuck inside during a snow storm.

Baby Porcupines

See less See more
#4 ·
They are so cute!!!! Thanks for sharing. I want one now too. :D

#8 ·
these are cute! They remind me of hedgehogs our landlord had in Germany. Hers lived inside. They were pretty doscile (sp?) and kinda fun to play with in a sharp and pointy kind of way. They'd curl up in a ball like that in your lap too, and you could pick up the spiky ball of hedgehog and hear it snoozing.

#11 ·
OHMIGOSH THOSE ARE THE CUTEST THINGS EVER!!! I want one. Seriously. :lol:

#12 ·
If you really want one, consider a hedgehog instead. They look similar but don't throw their quills. I own two and belong to the Hedgehog Welfare Society, we have lots of people with some that need new homes. Attaching pictures of my two little guys.

#13 ·
Seriously? You can actually keep hedgehogs as pets? How do I get one of those?

#15 ·
The Hedgehog Welfare Society

They are illegal in PA and AZ and CA, check for your own state but those are the only ones I know of, off the top of my head that are definite.

Here is a good website on their care: Hedgehog Central

#16 ·
Ah, we're moving to CA in a few months. =/

I kinda forgot that I have a dog that eats small mammals, too. They're cute though. I'd love to have one.

#17 ·
OMGOMGOMGOMG, ther's a breeder in my city!!!! And one in the next city over! Must resist cuteness....must resist....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.