Frugal Village Forums banner

My new best friend

Tags
friend
2K views 30 replies 28 participants last post by  Izzabello 
#1 ·
I don't think I introduced you to my avatar. Meet Goldie. She is a 3 yr old boxer mix and joined our family two weeks ago. My plan was to get a Bird and we ended up with a dog?! Go figure.
Regardless of how that happened, I'm sure glad it did. She is the sweetest. She has adopted me as her favorite and I'm fine with that cause I'm pretty fond of her too.

I never had a dog as a child and this is my first experience. I once thought that dog lovers were crazy, but now I get it. She is exactly what I have been missing.

#2 ·
Goldie is beautiful Ann, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Dancing Lotus
#3 ·
Aww, isn't it the most wonderful thing in the world?! :hugz:

#4 ·
Awww....she's adorable! Dogs are the best! Congratulations on your new addition. :paw:

#13 ·
She is a rescue and is trained. She does exactly as I command every-time! She is so smart and gentle I can't believe someone could give her up. She follows me every step I take but if I tell her no she stops.
She is so friendly I was worried she wouldn't protect me but I was wrong. This weekend another dog barked at me and ran to my rescue in a flash, that was the first time I heard her bark. And she is great with the kids, letting them dress her up and what not.

Yes I'm hooked and have every intention of becoming one of those crazy dog people.

#14 ·
Hi there pretty girl!:wave: Wishing you all many carefree, happy years together. :paw:

#24 ·
Oh, I'm so glad for you and your family! We bred and raised boxers when I was a kid (my Dad did). They were our pals....such good friendly dogs.

I've been a crazy dog lover from birth. They seem to help you keep your sanity, and there really isn't an unconditional love like theirs.

#25 ·
Congratulations on your new addition! She is so pretty and looks like a real sweetie. Dogs are so special. I couldn't imagine not having a dog in my life. My dog is my baby, my brat and my buddy!

#28 ·
Nice to meet Goldie Ann he's handsome for a dog! LOL Enjoy him. My avatar is my dog sparky he's 3 1/2 beagle mix.

#29 ·
Goldie is so cute!
Glad that she has become a part of your home and family, I bet she is glad too.

#30 ·
Having a dog is priceless. I never had a dog growing up and I can't imagine life without one now.

You've heard all of the trouble my dogs get into from my rants on Facebook ~ but I love them both with all of my heart!!

One yellow lab and one English Mastiff. <3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.