Frugal Village Forums banner

New to the group

Tags
group
1K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  acabin42 
#1 ·
Hi may name is Patrice and I thought I'd just introduce myself.

I'm married and have a 12 year old son, 5 step-children and 11 grandkids. I have 1 dog and 4 chickens. I love to garden, cook, bake, can/freeze/dehydrate, sew and do all kinds of crafts.

We are Bible believing Christians and I homeschool my son. We are involved with our church and the youth group activites as much as possible.

My husband is retired, we live on a fixed income and we are always looking for new ways to stretch our income. I try to preserve as much of the produce that my garden and fruit trees/bushes produce each season. I was raise in a large family by parents who grew up during the depression. We learned to use it up, wear it out, make do or do without. I am trying to get our debts paid down so that we'll have some extra cash for things we need.

I have health issues that limit my activies quite often. I'm trying to lose some weight and hope that will resolve some of my health problems.

I look forward to being an active part of the discussions on this forum.

See less See more
#5 ·
Hi Patrice! Welcome to Frugal Village!

#8 ·
Aloha and welcome from Hawaii!!

#15 ·
Welcome to Frugal Village Patrice! :apple:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.