Frugal Village Forums banner

I'm new to Frugal Village...member questionaire

1K views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  Dawn3boys 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm new here, just arriving from another Frugal Board, and I'm excited to get to know everyone. Here's my member questionaire, I hope that it doesn't scare you all away from welcoming me. :angel:

How did you hear about frugal village?
I heard about Frugal Village from the leader of another Frugal Board that I'm a member of.

What interests you here?
I am always interested in finding new money saving ideas, and "meeting" other like minded people.

What will you contribute?
Well, I'm a little shy so I'm not sure how much contributing I will do at first, but I'm sure that I will post occasionally once I've been around a little.

Do you know any other members here?
I "know" a few members here that are also on Just Frugal. Ladies, are you out there?? Heather, Dixie, Darlene...anyone? :bigglass:

How many kids? Ages?
This is a somewhat tough question for me to answer. I have two children myself, and my boyfriend has four, so I guess I could say six all together. Now for their ages, are you ready for this? They are: 11 1/2(his), 7 1/2(mine), 7(his), 5(his), 4 1/2(mine), and 3 1/2(his). Yep, we are busy!

Tell us about yourself.
Well lets see....I'm a divorced mom with two children. I have been with my boyfriend for about 6 months now, and we are working hard to raise our children and be frugal. It's a very busy life, with so many children around the same ages, but it's a lot of fun too!

Do you own any pets?
We have a hamster named Ginger, that's enough pets for now!

Occupation?
I deliver newspapers at 3am, everyday no matter what the weather is!

Married or single?
Divorced, but with a live in boyfriend. So I guess the answer would be neither married or single.

Interests and hobbies?
I love to take pictures, cook, read, camp, hunt, fish, sew, watch football, and spend lots of time with the kids.

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to Frugal Village!

#5 ·
Welcome to fv jump righ in this is a good place to be. I am an old woman that grew up with parents that was frugal and i have learned a lot since joining fv.

#18 ·
BTW... Any warnings Darlene gave you about me... totally untrue. :D Warnings about Greebo on the other hand..well.

Haven't been there in ages so no worries Russ. But ya i probably would have thrown Greebo under the bus.;)
Welcome! :apple:

#13 ·
hey there newmom and patrice :))

#15 ·
Welcome!! Quite the houseful of love you have there!

I acquired dogs instead. *grin!*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.