Frugal Village Forums banner

Shopping In My Sleep!

812 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  pollypurebred39 
#1 ·
LOL! Oh so funny! I laid down on the sofa to take a nap this afternoon. I was deep in a great dream of clearance shopping, racks and racks, along with shelves and shelves of clearance items at rock bottom prices. I deep in thought trying to decide if I was going to purchase these great little dress up princess dresses, 2 for $3 and they were 2 to a hanger, so $1.50 a piece!, when my oldest wakes me up to find out if he can eat some of the cake in the kitchen. I actually woke up annoyed that he took me away from shopping! LOL. Now how silly is that?!

#2 ·
....and now you'll never know Polly!! Bet you were smiling in your sleep too!! do you dream in color? Had heard that we dream in b + w - all my dreams recently have been in vivid color!!

Reactions: pollypurebred39
#3 ·
Yes, always in color. I didn't know people dreamed in black and white.

My DH and my youngest dream about flying! LOL!

#5 ·
I so wanted to continue that dream. I wanted see what else I would find! Some people dream about cars or celebrities, I dream about finding the ultimate deal! LOL! Oh Too Funny!!

#6 ·
#8 ·
Now that would be AWESOME!!!!!

#9 ·
LOL! I dreamed I was wearing a great pair of black slacks and a white long sleeved chiffon blouse in white and a cool pair of heals and yesterday I went to Hopes closet and found the pants and the shirt fir $7 total for the pair. I also picked up a woven Silk (wool like) pant and jacket set for $8!! Crazy I know and an art deco brooch all for $23.

Now I have an outfit for dhs and my 17 wedding anniversary Friday, a suit and a cool brooch but I reallllyyy need to find those dream shoes!

They will probably cost more than my entire clothes purchase I bet!!!

#10 ·
Well, I read through the dream link, can't say I'm impressed. If you've alway dreamt in black and white and now don't, what does that mean? Their hypothesis would make much more sense if one always dreamt in color and then switched to black and white following some kind of trauma. I think it's subjective. I do not believe whoever wrote this website is any authority, and they are merely compiling studies and coming to their own conclusions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.