Frugal Village Forums banner

My eye

Tags
eye
795 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  mauimagic 
#1 ·
I came home today to look in the mirror and see that one of my eyes is red. I mean part of the white is blood red. I guess it is from a broken blood vessel. I can feel a little pressure but other than that it doesn't hurt. Just looks a little scarry.

Anyone else have this. I didn't poke myself or rub my eye to hard. I am figuring it will dissolve on its own. Right?

#2 ·
It should clear up just fine - but I would still get it checked out. I've been having reddish eyes - probably caused by contacts - and am seeing my eye doctor tomorrow - please let us know what happens.

Reactions: Hamada
#3 ·
Keep checking it, if gets worse, blurry , or infected get an appt. right away. Hope it clears us for you by morning. Keep us updated.

Reactions: Hamada
#8 ·
Well, I seem to be able to see ok and it doesn't seem to have gotten any bigger so for now I am just going to wait it out. Really don't feel like going to the doctor only to have them tell me it will go away on its own. Thanks everyone for the advice. I will keep an eye on it, if it gets worse will go to the doctor. Thank goodness I still have my prescription lenses!

#11 ·
It does take time for eyes to heal - mine are less red. I've been putting refresh drops in them - helps keep them moist.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.