special today
1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Sassyclass 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Your link brings us to a sign in page.

#4 ·
No, it wants us to sign in to windows live hotmail acct

#6 ·
Congratulations to your sons on their purchase. Dutchie you have such a beautiful family, very handsome sons, and such blessings.

Reactions: Dutchie
#7 ·
There they are & handsome boys at that. Congratulations to them both! :thumb:

#8 ·
Thank you.
Both dh and I went to the signing. Later I went to the apartment and to Ikea with the boys. The son on the left had made a 3D image of their kitchen and wanted to see how it had turned out and get some advice about the stove they had chosen.
AMAZING what can be done (if you know how) on a computer nowadays.
If possible I will post some before and after pics since they are planning to do a LOT before moving in (breaking down walls, installing heating, new kitchen/bathroom etc.). The original kitchen and bathroom from 1953 are still present in the apartment and desperately need to be changed.
As I said to them, this is a project.

#9 ·
Can't wait to see the place!

#10 ·
at first i thought you meant your pix in your avatar and i thought wow they sure dressed up ( okay i am sick and on cold meds probably not enough oxygen to the brain )

then i thought you can buy an apartment ( around me you rent an apt - when they sell them they consider them a condo) but then i remembered in NYC apts are really $$ and you can buy them .

congrats to them !!!

#13 ·
Congratulations to them. They are going to have a love-hate relationship with the place while doing the remodeling. LOL But it is always ... well usually well worth it in the end. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.