Frugal Village Forums banner

I am at the end of my rope....

Tags
end rope
1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  mndtrp 
#1 ·
with my DH company!! I am going to try to keep it short and to the point.
Let me start by saying he is Union and they are of NO HELP!!! His company is apparently not doing very well and for the last yr or more I have been dealing with my health and prescription coverage being canceled at least everyother month. Awhile back the paychecks were bouncing so direct deposits had to be canceled and banks wouldn't cash the checks. That is resolved...knock on wood!
Usually when the coverage is canceled I call the benefits person and its fixed within the hr well not this week! I have been trying since Monday to get this resolved and she can't tell me anything! Bottom line is the company has not and can't tell me when they will be paying the premiums. Now he pays a pretty penny EVERY week for benefits and we have nome?!?
Heres my question of you all....
is there a type of attorney I can call to see if we have any rights as far as this goes or am I just out of luck?
Any help is appreciated!!

#3 ·
The state insurance commission OR the National Labor Relations Board.

Reactions: mom23boyz
#4 ·
I just wanted to say sorry for what you are going thru. I also wanted to add my hubby's union also now stinks to high heaven. They wont do much for him either..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.