Frugal Village Forums banner

Please may I have a little brag

Tags
brag
1K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  rosey7415 
#1 ·
I have to tell you about this.
As many of you know my daughter spent August to December in London.
She had to do an International placement for a certain amount of days and do many assignments for her degree.

She is (thank goodness) back home and has been since Christmas but she still had to hand in her final assignment about her placement. This was the biggie.

She didn't have to hand it in till the first week of March but she is more the type to get it done, hand it in and get it out of the way.

Well she handed it in last week and had an appointment on Thursday with her mentor.
She got to hear that she is one of the top students, that her mentor is proud to have her in the class and that her final placement assignment is so well done that they will be using it as an example for other students in the following years.
She got the highest grade that has been awarded to a student for this in years.

She really had a hard time in London with homesickness but her evaluation from her supervisor in London was glowing with praise about her work ethic, working within the team etc.

I am so proud of her that I could burst.

See less See more
Reactions: craftypam
#4 ·
Good for her! That can do & do it well attitude shall take her far.:thumb:

Reactions: Dutchie
#6 ·
What an accomplishment!! You have every right to brag. Congratulations to her and to a Mom who supported her along the way. :)

#7 ·
Kudos to her. What a fantastic accomplishment. What a proud moment for you as a Mom, thanks so much for sharing.

#9 ·
You should be very proud. Good for her! :thumb:

#10 ·
Brag away my friend!! Dutchie - that is so great - what a wonderful young woman you've raised!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.