Frugal Village Forums banner

I'm getting antsy :(

Tags
antsy
758 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  MomToTwoBoys 
#1 ·
Here I am, still waiting on the green light for funding for school (which will start March 12th) and I am antsy!

Anyone ever feel like that?

It's like being in high school again, only I don't have a new outfit or backpack. :(

I've been dealing with DH being sick, me being sick for a few days (btw, Cold FX works awesome) and not being able to go to the gym. But now that I'm back to the gym and doing things like going tobogganing with DS8 today (plus dying my hair blue after I bleached it a few days ago), I'm still antsy. I've even started going through the storage room downstairs.

Bah!

PLUS my show came back on on Sundays, but I have no idea how else to spend my time. I'm just really really excited about school.

:rollsmile: I think I might be starting to crack. :rollsmile:

#3 ·
Yes, I always get antsy when i don't have things straightened out ahead of time. I never know what school site i am going to work at until right before school starts. I would rather know weeks ahead of time. Maybe you will have a nice clean decluttered house before school starts!

Reactions: MomToTwoBoys
#4 ·
I'm so like that too! Three and a half weeks away and I'm just full of nervous energy... like, I'm afraid they're going to suddenly say 'Well, it looks like it's not going to happen' or something.

:eek:uch:

I'm just a big worrier and I told DH that if I come home from the mall one day with a new backpack and outfit, don't blame me. Blame the school. :D

Today is clearance VDay shopping so at least I have something small and minimal to look forward to. :D

#5 ·
Oh yes...when I'm waiting for something to happen (good or bad), I'm basically beside myself. I'm planning to start school September 1st and August is going to be tough!

What are you going to be studying?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.