Got my seat ready... - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Deer View Post
    I'm of the belief the producers/directors/writers/whoever manipulate those shows to keep people like Rachael on the show. Otherwise, there's less buzz and less controversy to keep people watching.
    They can manipulate the tapes we see......what we see........but do you think they manipulate who actually wins the round???

Years ago, I got caught up in a voting fiasco with Dancing and when I went on-line some other people were saying the same thing that had happened to me...........that told me that there was "something" going on there..........I quit voting. It is enough that the judges on that show can manipulate with their actions.........but to flat out 'run a scam' pissed me off..........gotta get those ratings you know!!! I like the dancing........so my mute button can get a workout while that show is on........and getting worse each season!

I ALWAYS wonder about the 'cutting room floor' when watching Survivor.......but still fun to watch.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ever watch Big Brother? You know the staff is talking to them in the diary room and elsewhere. Same with other shows. There have to be staff around because there are camera crews around. None of the cast is alone. There are subtle ways to influence people's thinking. Especially people who are easily led. I don't think anyone is dictating what the cast must do, but it would be easy to create some kind of influence.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Anything you cannot relinquish when it has outlived its usefulness possesses you.” -Mildred Lisette Norman

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ever watch Big Brother? You know the staff is talking to them in the diary room and elsewhere..
    Seldom watch it........might have it on if I am in the house, but seldom sit down and watch it.

It is on in the summer........and I am doing other things......even if I am in the house.

I did know that Rachel had been on......and had it on enough to know that she was a nut case/feisty/fit thrower while on there.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

bye Bye....Troyzan~!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCat View Post
    bye Bye....Troyzan~!!!
    And won't it be interesting when they have to start 'bumping' the females..........bet some are surprised there!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Too bad none of the women seem to be smart enough to realize their only chance is to form a new alliance and get rid of the ones leading them.
    “Anything you cannot relinquish when it has outlived its usefulness possesses you.” -Mildred Lisette Norman

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Okay...I KNEW kat was gone as soon as she picked Kim and Eleshia to go with her~yea...gullible was the right choice of words for her. She reminded me of a girl in high school who got to hang with the 'cool' kids for awhile.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Kat really is naive for sure. Her face was priceless when she got blindsided.
    If You Find Yourself Dancing In The Rain
    You Have Been Blessed

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Whiny little thing.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by onencgirl View Post
    Kat really is naive for sure. Her face was priceless when she got blindsided.

And I loved it..........thought I was seeing Rachael again from Amaz. Race with the 'crying thing'............she deserved it. Not the brightest crayon in the box! And she NEVER would have won the one challenge if it hadn't been for her father!

Finale of A. Race on Sunday........I will be watching! Looks like it might have a twist at the end..........

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I've been wondering how they keep the secret of who has been voted off when they bring all the relatives in. The families of the players who are already gone aren't being invited to come, so wouldn't they know their loved ones are already out of the game?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I've been wondering how they keep the secret of who has been voted off when they bring all the relatives in. The families of the players who are already gone aren't being invited to come, so wouldn't they know their loved ones are already out of the game?
    I am just thinking "being vague"...........unless the outside people are in contact with each other---and I seriously doubt they are--then they just leave the ones that don't get invited "in the dark"......I don't know...good question.

I always wondered about the people that were voted off.......and was "told" by a fanatic with the game that they aren't allowed to come home until it was over(don't know how she knew).......so where do they 'stash them'??

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I would guess they're stashed with the crew, wherever that is. After not having food and showers and beds while they're on the show, even a reasonably equipped tent would be like a palace!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I would guess they're stashed with the crew, wherever that is. After not having food and showers and beds while they're on the show, even a reasonably equipped tent would be like a palace!
    And I am always amazed at the next tribal council, when they get to the jury part, of how different they look when they come back.

Amazing what a little soap and water and CLEAN CLOTHES can do for a person!!!

In fact, I will be watching closely when Kat comes back in this week........see what sort of fit she can throw!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

They don't usually let the jury say much till the end though. But then, you won't have that long to wait! LOL

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast