Dog Attack - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dog Attack

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

That's so scary! I'm glad that your little dog wasn't hurt or killed and I hope that you heal very quickly! My Mom and I were out walking recently and a poodle came running toward us from someone's yard. It skidded to a stop a few feet from the road where we were walking so I guess the owner has an invisible doggie fence, but I could tell just from the behavior of the dog that it would have bitten us if it could have reached us. He was snarling and viscious and when I saw him running our way, I was ready to kick him in the face as hard as I could. My Mom was closest to him and he would have gotten her for sure so I was ready to draw blood, kick out teeth, whatever to protect her!

ama
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That looks like a very painful bite and I myself would be so shaken. Don't let this deter you and I'm glad your dog and you eventually will be ok. I agree with the pepper spray.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

This picture is of my little guy Cinnamon who I am so happy to say was not injured at all.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

So sorry to hear that this happened but glad you and pup are ok.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ugh - that's very unhappy.
    If you could kick in the pants the person responsible for your problems, you wouldn't be able to sit for a month.

Did you know that a 4 year student paying $20,000/year who finances their education graduates with over $103,000 in debt to start? But a student who works and pays cash and takes 6 years to graduate ends with $6,300 in their pocket! So much for "getting a head start by financing!"

Greebo
    (Nerd Spender): Loving and extremely patiently tolerated husband of ceashels.
    WARNING: Y Chromosome behind the keyboard. Adjust your listening filters appropriately!

Three
    Two mortgages, two one no car loans, one no credit cards, and a partridge in pear tree!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ouch! I am glad Cinnamon is ok and hope your arm heals quickly!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm so sorry this happened! I wish you a speedy recovery!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

:hugs2: Rhia.......that looks so sore..........very sorry this happened and you are dealing with it.......horrible animal owners!

Curious question.......have they offered to pay any bills or are they waiting to see how serious this gets??........IE: court action.

Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    When I asked why he said it was because the animal will bite what is coming at him first (perceived threat) and you don't want to lose your pepper spray or your ability to spray it.
    Good point McD........had never thought of that but very good point.

I am a multiple pet owner but summer is a scary time to be walking just due to a few owners that ruin it for the rest.........we have a couple of dogs around here that are "sometimes" allowed to roam 'sort of free'.........IE: if the owner is in the UNFENCED yard the dog will be there with him...........and large dogs too.....not that small dogs can't have a vicious bite.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm so sorry to hear this and glad that you saved your little pup.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My God. Two words if it was me.... Civil Suit.Make sure your physician follows up with care. This is just unreal and totally inexcusable. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Registered User Lynnwantstosave$$'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by josantoro View Post
    wow, that is terrible. What kind of dog was it that got you? I hope the owners do the right thing and we don't have to see you on People's Court.
    I vote for the pepper spray, BTW.
    I would love to see her take the owners to People's Court! Marilyn Milian hates nothing more then people who don't take responsibility for their dogs! I love her and quote her often, lol.

Registered User Lynnwantstosave$$'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiamon View Post
    This picture is of my little guy Cinnamon who I am so happy to say was not injured at all.

Oh my gosh, how adorable is Cinnamon? Soooo cute! The kitty is sweet too. I also have a black and white kitty.
    Keep track of everything going on in regards to this. Take a lot of pictures, write down how it feels etc. Do not assume that the owners will handle this easily, protect yourself. The owners may have been sorry at first but that can change you never know. And give Cinnamon a hug and kiss from me he is cute.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wow, I'm sorry this happened to you and I'm glad that your dog is fine and that you were not more seriously injured. It sounds as though the owners of the dog are at least aware and remorseful that their dog jumped the fence and hurt you, it could have been someone who totally could have cared less. Hopefully they will make contact either directly or through whatever town agency applies and offer to pay your medical bills. Please do not let this deter you from getting out though.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Bless your heart. I'm sorry that happen to you. Hugs TC

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That looks like my bite when I got between my cat and a very large collie, I also want to mention the infection angle, I had a three spot bite like yours and one of the punctures got very infected. Watch for any signs that it is worse and not better and get back for antibiotics (if you don't already have them) if you are on them (which I would think the hospital would have done, but you never know) you may need an additional one or a different one. I was attacked a year and a half ago, it took a long time to heal. Take care of yourself and I hope the owners take batter care to secure their animals...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast