Friday the 13th!
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Friday the 13th!

Now I am not superstitious about Friday the 13th, I might just start to be. The last Friday the 13th in April most of you know I was attacked pretty bad by a boxer. Now today I got stuck in the elevator for 15 mins! I know just coincidence but I am going to meet a friend for coffee today and I swear that if something else happens I will be come superstitious and never leave the house on another Friday the 13th again!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I am throwing a glove down to fate and taking the train to SF with my sister today.
    DH aka Mad Hen
    (http://mad-hen-creations.blogspot.com/)

Every time you spend money, you're casting a vote for the kind of world you want. Anna Lappe

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

There was a mouse in my laundry this morning

100% Debt Free.... home, car & credit cards.
    Blogging the simple life at: www.sageandsimple.com

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Go buy a lotto ticket - make it a special, good day - don't let Hollywood dictate your future - LOL!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

It's my sister's 27th wedding anniversary today. I'm trying to look at the positives. Nothing bad so far here!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

It is always a lucky good deal day for me. Maybe everyone else is home?lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Never gave it a thought till I read this post. Think positive!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It's been a fairly nice day here, well except for all the teen angst in our house.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Had a fantastic day in SF, so no worries here!
    DH aka Mad Hen
    (http://mad-hen-creations.blogspot.com/)

Every time you spend money, you're casting a vote for the kind of world you want. Anna Lappe

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

~Sorry about the elevator thing. That must have been really annoying!
    I love Friday 13ths because DH and I celebrate our own little holiday. Yesterday he surprised me by taking a half day from work and brought me home a little dragonfly charm. I in turn give him a bottle of booze, Kahlua this time. That's our little tradition and it's really for no reason. That's what makes it extra fun!~
    ~Constance ~DH ~DS 11~DD 9 ~DD 3

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ah yes, Friday the 13th. I'm not usually one for the superstitions but I went the whole day with nothing going wrong and then went to get pizza for supper. Gone for 20 whole minutes...get back home and my 5 year old and his friend decided that the "building" they had built on the deck in back (which I saw them building...no issues) needed some paint.

I got home and while getting out of the van, my neighbor comes up to me. "Oh you're going to be so mad!" Uh-oh. Yep. Not only did they paint their "building" but they also painted my outdoor table, some chairs, most of his toys and a very large chunk of the deck. Ah kids! They had poked holes in the tops of the paint cans they found (which I thought were empty!) and got the paint out that way. He has never done anything like that before...ever! He was also covered head to toe. I was going to make him clean the deck but after showering him I decided to save my sanity and clean it myself. It took me 3.5 hours but I got 97% of the paint off. Thank goodness we went with the composite stuff! Most of it rinsed off with the hose but some pretty big splotches and lots of little footprints dried and I ended up having to use some paint stripper. Not quite what I was expecting to do on a Friday night!

****It was kind of hard to stay angry at the little guy too. He's my independent kid and his reasoning behind WHY he did it made sense. He did cry a little and tell me that next time he'll make sure to ask dad before he uses paint. He isn't one to normally mess with things that don't belong to him (unless it's his brother's toys!) so that made it harder. That and if there were older kids with him in the backyard at the time I would have been really angry but his friend that was with him is only 4. Due to the colors of the paint....it really looked like there was some kind of Smurf massacre back there! He doesn't get to hang out with his little friend for a week as punishment and has had to do a bunch of cleaning as well...so he didn't get off easy. I just found it amusing sooner than I thought I would.

****Oh! And getting trapped in an elevator for ANY length of time would probably require some major therapy for me! That makes me shudder just thinking about it!