Is anyone an Amazon Prime member?????
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Is anyone an Amazon Prime member?????

I have been thinking of becoming a member.....any on here?

What do you all think about it?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am. I love it, especially around the holidays when I'm purchasing gifts for all the littles in our family. My main reason for having it is the "free" two day shipping, but I also enjoy the free instant movies and being able to borrow a book title for free on my Kindle every month. I'm a mall/shopping hater, and make most purchases online, so to me Prime is well worth the expense.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

~I'd only done free trials until last month when I quit Netflix and joined Amazon Prime instead. They keep adding awesome old movies and tv shows. Good stuff like Cary Grant and John Wayne movies and Oscar winners and 5 star loved classics, unlike the D list stuff Netflix offers on streaming. The speedy shipping is just a perk of the streaming content to us. We don't shop or buy a lot, especially not the media items which Amazon really pushes(books, e-books, music, dvd's). We've been using our earned $5 Amazon cards from Swagbucks to buy Mr. Beer kits with Prime shipping. Free beer!
    The new Nintendo system being released this year will stream Prime content. Many new tv's will stream it as well as Tivo I think. We don't have anything as new as that so we stream on our desktop.~

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am and I love it too. The free fast shipping is awesome!!!
    Frugalista Mama to DD 14 & DS 10
    Crazy Boxer *Sadie*
    **Debt Free Minus the House**

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We have Amazon prime. I think we're still on our free Amazon Mom membership, or it might be the amazon student one, but when it expires I'm going to pay up to get the real Amazon Prime. It's definitely worth it, and it saves me a ton of money. Getting free shipping on even small items completely changes how I shop online. If I need something, I check there first and I can have it ordered and here within two days rather than wait for the next shopping trip or go to a store I don't normally go to.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We are loving our Amazon Prime.

The fast free shipping is nice.

We are enjoying the free amazon prime movies and shows. We have never had netflix or anything like that so this is our first time with streaming and are loving.

Also am enjoying the free prime book down loads.

Yes we enjoy our Amazon Prime membership.
    "Everyday as your walking down the street, everybody that you meet has an original point of view" -Arthur PBS

Imagine - Wife of 20 years to Hubby
    Mom to Buddy (son 17) and Little Miss ( daughter 13)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I've been a Prime member for a few years and it saves me a ton of money on shipping, plus now there's free movies. My sister also joines and loves it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We are. Since we're overseas, I buy most stuff through Amazon. From diapers (yes, Pampers is cheaper on Amazon than the commissary!) to sippy cups to maple syrup to eBooks to bedsheets, etc. Dh got me a Prime membership for my birthday when my Amazon Mom account expired.

I read a lot so the one free book to borrow helps. Just wish we were stateside so the shipping really only took 2 days rather than the military post office's 7-10 days for priority!
    Wife to Air Force DH for 7 years.
    SAHM to twin boys, Samuel and David!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I signed up for the Amazon Mom, which has all the perks of the Prime Membership. I was going to cancel after the free trial, but I love it enough I kept it. The 2 biggest benefits to me are the subscribe and save option (I use it for diapers - they send a box out once a month and since it's a recurring order I get an additional 20% off the price) and the free shipping. I don't even care that much about the 2 day part, but I often found in the past I would want something, but it would be under $25 so I'd have to buy something else I may not have needed to get the free shipping. Or I'd save up and make a large order, but one or more item would be out of stock by the time I placed the order. Now I can just buy what I want when I need it and not worry about shipping costs.

I don't have a kindle or stream content, but it seems like a lot of people get a pretty good deal on that.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I also love my prime membership! Very convienent, love the streaming. I have the amazon rewards credit card, and it earns points for $$. So I figure my points pay for my membership, so it is actually free.Plus I got $50 amazon card when I signed up for the card. I pay the balance every month in full. It is wonderful for holiday/occasions if you have distant family, you can buy their present and have it delivered to them for free.
    I also "share" with my parents (they don't order alot) and I gain the rewards points for their purchases.
    I use it much more than any other membership type program I have had ex: sams, sally etc..

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I love, love, love my Amazon Prime. I live in a town with a grocery store and one pharmacy. I have to travel 15 miles one way to get to any kind of store.
    I also own a Kindle Fire and love it. I borrow the free books have a link to other free books and borrow from my Library that is lending electronically now.
    I watch a lot of the movies and TV shows that they stream. I only have 20 paid channels on cable that cost me $17 a month.
    I save so much time and gas money having the Amazon Prime. My DH has found things for the house he needs to replace that stores no longer carry.
    Oh and so far no state tax. Did I say I love my Amazon Prime
    Wife
    Mother to 3 grown children
    Grandmother to 7 beautiful grandkids

DEBT FREE!
    (except for mortgage)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I love the free 2 day shipping and free kindle books