Frugal Village Forums banner

Please Pray for Jessica Ridgeway...

1K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  mndtrp 
#1 ·
10 yr old Jessica Ridgeway disappeared on her way to school on Friday morning( Colorado). Please pray for her safe return to her family....they don't have many leads other than her backpack was found 6 miles away from where she disappeared. My dh works for the same company as jessica's mother.....dh was notified by email over the weekend - we're in shock...

#10 ·
6 days now and they still have no clue what happened. They have over 400 tips now, but none are panning out.

Hope they find her fast, there is a new fire burning in the mountains, the news will switch to the fire, instead of on her.

#12 ·
#13 ·
There was a news report on our local news here a short time ago with a possible tip (I hope it pans out and she is found) Apparantly a woman about 45 minutes north of me is pretty certain she saw a girl matching her description in a blue car with colorodo plates. She saw the amber alert and call the town PD.

My prayers go out for this little girl.

#14 ·
Update10/11

They found a body in arvada, about 6 miles from her house. They think it is jessica.
Police said it will take awhile to know for sure, News is suppose to have a update at 6:30 am

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. I cannot imagine what her parents are going though,

Reactions: Ramona
#17 ·
Update10/11

They found a body in arvada, about 6 miles from her house. They think it is jessica.
Police said it will take awhile to know for sure, News is suppose to have a update at 6:30 am

Heard this on the news this A.M.............very sad. My heart goes out to the parents!!

#15 ·
I heard the same info but then a bit later I heard it was her. I didn't have good feelings when I posted a couple of days ago as she had already been missing several days.

I can't even begin to imagine how a parent or family survives this kind of tragedy. And the poor mom. Apparently she worked a night shift and was sleeping when the school called that morning to say Jessica didn't show up. It wasn't reported for 8 hours. What is she going through emotionally? It's reasonable she was sleeping after working, but forever she will second guess herself.

#20 ·
I really wish they would be totally mum on these types of situations until they know for certain. Can you imagine what family, friends, classmates...entire communities go through with all the speculation? I know that will never happen and isn't even realistic, but gosh! The up and down emotions those parents must be going through.

#21 ·
The noon news had another conference. They will disclose tomorrow if it is Jessica or not. They did not find the ....Man this is hard to say , the person was not in one peice. It is going to take awhile to figure out if it is her.

They really need to find who did this, it could be a girl that was taken from cody wyoming last monday... Keep praying.

#22 ·
#23 ·
This is horrible. Ohmigosh. There's just no words. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.