Frugal Village Forums banner

It's Jessica

2K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  Jayceef 
#1 ·
There is a live press conference right now, they just announced that the body that was found has been positively identified as Jessica Ridgeway. So sad for the parents.

#3 ·
Just AWFUL...I was praying hope against hope that it was not her.......AUGHHHHHHHHHH...How could someone do that to an innocent child?

#4 ·
Horrible...totally horrible. Can't imagine what the parents are going thru.

#5 · (Edited)
Sorry to hear she will not be coming home. The only good thing is at least the family knows what became of her. So many kids, like Leanna "******" Warner not far from here, and Jacob Wetterling from central Minnesota haven't been found after many years.

A friend had a tragedy like this happen in her family. The perpetrator was caught but didn't get the death penalty in court. His fellow inmates soon corrected that oversight.

#6 ·
This story is truly making my heart ache. I cannot fathom what this family is going to have to deal with.

#9 ·
I am going to earnestly pray that the person and or persons responsible will be quickly apprehended by the police prior to a repeat.

#19 ·
This is terrible about Jessica. I don't get how anyone could do this. Here they are finally putting one of our states death row down this month. He brutally raped and killed a little girl here back in 1992. That is how long they could sit on death row. Is makes me sick. There should be public hangings and they should be left there for everyone to see how terrible a crime this is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.