i have really..
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i have really..

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default i have really..

fallen off the wagon, the frugal wagon, the cleaning wagon, everything. i stopped clipping coupons, still have oct. menu on the fridge, my house is a mess, bills aren't getting paid on time, man i need help. i know i've had a bad couple of months but this is stupid, why can't i see the only people i am hurting is my family. i've let my pantry go so low i'm not sure i can feed us the rest of the week. i don't understand why i let this happen. this week i have over 1000.00 in bills to pay or else! i am so mad at my self, and really need to get back on track. i just told my son, that i am so dissapointed in myself for letting my house get this bad, but don't want to get up and do anything. anyone else run into this trouble?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Kim

I have been this exact way for a few months now. I'm just now getting my rear in gear. DH has been yelling for cereal for a week now, and I just found some in the basement. It was there all along.

My car insurance is asking for $1,400 instead of the usually 500. Don't know where that will come from.

I rejoined Flylady and am trying to resort my coupons and get back on the frugal track. It is very necessary now, DH and I both got our hours cut and we are hardly scraping by. It's so depressing-along with knowing the long winter is ahead.

For me, I think it is a seasonal thing. I always get this way in the winter because I hate it so much. I'm broke from Christmas, can't go out, no money for the Can Can sale. I wish I could break the cycle.

Thanks for starting this thread. I hope I was helpful in my ramblings, lol.
    Danielle

Mom to 3 girls

Ashlee 23
    Raechel 20
    Courtney 10

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

it is so good to know that i am not the only one who is struggling. i made my cleaning list for the day YUCK! like i will really get it all done. i have a ton of un finished projects to either pack up or make a time to fininsh them. it might be the season. i never have the money buit always over do. (unpaid bills?) i can't stand my house, but like i said don't have the umph to get up and do anything. maybe we can inspire each other.

Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob mylittle4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am with you ladies. I feel like if I do another load of laundry I will just die. So it is so behind. I have just begunt o get back on track. I was getting really bad about cooking just went and grabbed something or had sandwiches. I love the cold weather, so I do not know what is wrong. I guess just burn out and being broke!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

well i have spent the last couple of hours working this hinney off. i have done: laundry, dishes, cat box, swept, coupons, menu, grocery list, windows, made the bed(boy, hubby won't know what to think) trash, and a few other little things. i feel better and looked at my house with a little pleasure again. i still have a list but it is a start.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Good job Kim. Keep going girl. You can do it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have a really hard time in January and February keeping myself going. I think it is the cold and yucky weather and the short days. I really have to give myself a good kick to get up and start doing things.

Kim you are an inspiration to me!!!! I now feel the need to start cleaning!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm so glad you started this thread - Thank you!

I fall down badly OFTEN and wonder if I'll even live sometimes to get out the other side.

I've just realised also that I do LOTS of planning and thinking and not much 'Doing'!

I would have never had the courage to put it as you did, I feel alone and a failure alot of the time and I figure NOBODY anywhere lives like I do!

Keep up the good work you've started and Thanks again

Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob Karla's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wow, what timing for this thread.

I'm so far behind on all my work and not a lot of ambition to get going. Our ds was home on leave for 3wks over the holidays, youngest was home 2wks, dh's days were shorter as well and so nothing has gotten done for so long, Its real difficult to get moving again.

Monday was our first day back at any kind of schedule (1/6) then today a dental visit for me. So far in 2 day's I've only managed to strip spare bed and wash it remake it, clean my bathroom good, and strip/wash remake my bed, and search for ideas for dinner.

Great thread, re-reading it should help get me motivated daily.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I feel better too. I cleaned my bathroom and floors today, dusted, had a yummy turkey breast roasting when Dh came home. Now just to tackle that basement....
    Danielle

Mom to 3 girls

Ashlee 23
    Raechel 20
    Courtney 10

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

thank you all so much. you are now my insparation. it is so meaningful to know that i am not alone in this mess.with sick grandson's, a custody battle for my neice, that is very trying and heartbreaking, trying to squeeze presents for her out of a already tight income, a brother with hiv(her daddy) and a dd who got married to young and now isn't happy, this has been a terrible 2 months. i need to refocus and realize... i can't change my brothers outcome, i can love and accept him, we will provide for my neice, she deserves it, my grandbabies will be ok, and i told my dd she was to young and she didn't listen, but we will make room in our 3 bedroom house for her and dg'son 2 if needed. and the mess will only get worse if i don't keep it under control. everyone keep up the good work

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Add me to the list of people who just can't seem to get motivated. It's not just that I've been sick, I just look around and see what needs to be done and just can't make myself do it. I have decided that starting today I HAVE to do it, I am going to set my kitchen timer for 30 minutes at a time and work 30 minutes and do whatever 30 minutes, that's all my mind and body can take right now. I have daily headaches, migraines, fibro and cps so most days aren't fun anyway, so I'm taking it slow.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

angie, i also have firbo, so i understnad. i have been taking the royal jelly and it seems to work. but i have noticed that when i get depressed and upset that i hurt more, kinda like a unending circle, i also need to start walking again, or something. but i know that the mess my house is in only adds to my depression which adds to my pain. good luck and keep us informed.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

danielle, good job, keep it up. i have to fry some chicken and make potatoe salad then do dishes, and 1 more load of laundry, help ashley with home work, bath time, pick out her clothes for tomorrow and that might be it until tomorrow. but then on to another list

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

you can do it and if you need to rant or scream feel free to do it. hang in there this too shall pass.
    I have a problem lately getting enough energy just to get up and move. you are so not alone with it all.
    i really think alot of it is just coming down off the holidays and finally getting settled back down. JMO. good luck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast