Friday Blues

Thread: Friday Blues

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Friday Blues

I've got those blues.....

I was sitting around watching ayla play this morning and I couldn't stop myself from tearing up, and I had no idea what was making me so sad, besides the fact that it feels like the day is just dragggggging on sooo long ..

and what better to cheer me up, then some pictures my grandma took of me at thanksgiving...there is something about her pictures that always makes me look washed out, chubby, splotchy or just like i have a dumb look on my face

The picture's i got today, well one had me with spots all over my face I was worried it was from unevenly tanning? but dh said it was just the lighting in the picture..(i hope so!) plus I just looked, well bigger than I imagined... And the other pic makes my upper arms look HUGE and my face looked so plain and my nose looked so big..oh and that was the day my bangs were just uneven and messy since i didn't have time to fix it with the traveling/packing we were doing..

i really am not always this vain...it's just the friday blues mixed in with seeing these awful pictures ..

on the bright side, ayla looks like an ABSOLUTE doll in one of them

And now I have a picture of myself that i can put on the fridge that will make me stop grabbing that extra snack before bed

Dh made my day drag on even more by stopping by TWICE lol..and getting my hopes all up that his day was over at work...He just left and so I know he won't be home for at LEAST another hour and a half and that's if they don't give him another assignment ...

I think I want to just go crawl in bed and sleep the rest of the day away

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

i am with you sister!!! i am ready to just go to bed and have the day be over!! i am sooooo tired.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Aren't pictures awful? I am sure you look great though, you are so pretty. I am feeling out of sorts today too, mostly because I am bored! I wish a good show was on, like the Bachelorette or something....I am just bored...so I am here. Chin up, it'll pass. I'm sure your daughter's picture is as cute as you say...why don't you post it and we can all ooh and aah over your sweet baby?!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ok, now I just need to figure out this darn scanner and then I can post it actually it's just the loading it to my computer that i get confused with really...

There really isn't anything good on tv, friday nights is there? At least I can't remember anything, i would love for a good show to be on too..that always helps the time go by...hmm it's 5 min. till four now! maybe i'll turn on oprah and pray to god it's not another rerun i've seen three times already

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Awe Heather, you are so beautiful !!!!!!! Don't let a few weird pictures get you down.....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm pooped out, and feel like you do Heather. I could have just cried a few times today, but I didn't. It looks like rain here, but so far...only a few sprinkles. I think that that has added to the mood. Keep your head up Heather, I think it just might be after Christmas blues. For me it is pay day blues, not enough to go around and we all know that feeling. I will just go to bed early and do my quilting assignment to keep me focussed on ther ME part. The other stuff will just have to work it self out... Here's a for you Heather, hope you feel better soon!