What's been happening with me lately
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Red face What's been happening with me lately

I haven't been posting as much lately, so much has been going on so I thought I'd give like a newsletter type of update so I can just post it all in one place.

~About a week ago I was filing my nail with a cheap brand of filer and it CUT through my skin! It hurt for days till it healed. No more Big Lots nail files for me.

~Valentines day was a dud. Dh and I fought the night before that, so I didn't make him the things I had planned. He did know about the stuff I bought him, so before Valentines day was over he asked to have them. I don't remember him saying so much as "happy valentines" to me. The next day he got so mad when I asked to just just open the blinds, that he yelled at me to move out! I was so frustrated but kind of knew to wait it out. And yep he finally apologized, so things are really good for now.

~I dyed my hair 'plum burgendy' the other day!! Carl really loves it, and I don't 'hate' it but I do love that he likes it so much. I am a little nervous of what people will think when the see me with it though.

~My husbands old friend (who is a girl but they never dated)came over last week. Right before we had to take ayla to her appointment. I kept telling carl " why can't she just come AFTER the appt.?" but he didn't seem to care...
    WELL, she comes in the door, and picks AYla up~~~ And promptly DROPPED her on the floor! It made SUCH a loud BANG I was scared out of my mind, her toungue was bleeding, but thankfully it wasn't that bad of a fall and she is okay.

~Ayla's 19 month appointment went well. They are a bit concerned that she doesn't know three words(other than mama and dada). Although I suddenly thought of a couple after we got home, that she says, like Yum, HI, and Nana for banana. So maybe it's not as bad afterall, i hope.

~I have THE WORST zit on my chin right now Actually it's like 6 zits all in a circle that look like one.
    It came out of no where really. One of those hard ones that are painfull, well it just is really gross to put it nicely, and has a nice big scab on it now On the BRIGHT side, it IS keeping me away from the stores

~I am down to my last FINAL test before finishing my bridal consulting course. I need to finish by march and I'm not sure if it needs to be done *before or by the end of march. It's 100 questions and I'm just a tad overwhelmed, even though I do get to find the answers from the many booklets i've studied already

~The other day I was shaving and slipped and gave myself a nice row of cuts down the front of my shin. About 6 cuts all in all. I felt real dumb after that.

~I was getting off the desk, when my arm scraped the edge of the desk. It hurt bad, then i realized it left an actual hard lump, and now there is a nice bruise there as well.

~Not sure if I mentioned this one before but to sum it up quickly,
    I had a knock on the door that scared the heck out of me. It was a guy at night when carl was gone, claming to be the mailman. I KNEW our mail had already been delivered...i told him to leave it at our door. Well, i could hear that person light up a ciggarette which made me think I just had a lunatic wondering around, that or my neighbor/neighbors friend.

After shaking in my skin till dh came home, he went next door and found out it was my stoned neighbors brother MEL whose full name is MELVIN and hearing him mumble that I thought he was saying mail man. That was SUCH a relief!

Well I think that catches me up for the most part

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wow Heather, no wonder you haven't been around much, you've been busy! Between all of that and your Target trip you don't have time to breathe. Maybe all your bumps, bruises and boo-boo's will heal up fast and you can face the public soon..lol.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am sorry you had such a bad week, maybe all the bad stuff is over for a while.......... {{{HUGS}}}

Mommyof2lildivas
    Tourist

Heather~
    I hope next week goes better, hon. May all your bumps and boo boos heal quickly and don't worry about Ayla. My Chloe is 26 months old and she didn't say a lot of words at 19 months old and now I can't get her to stop talking. Hugs!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hope this week goes better...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Just sending you a big group hug. Sounds like you had a bad week. Hoping this week will be much better for you.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Glad you're back, I missed you.
    ~*Darlene*~
    Live Well~LaughOften~Love Much

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."
    Leo Buscaglia

2013 Challenge
    Books Read: 67

Become a Fan of Frugalvillage on Facebook!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

O, hon, glad you're back!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sending you a big hug!! I haven't been around much lateley either and I'm now trying to catch up. I hope you have a better week and you can PM me if you need to talk.

CorneliaBob
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hope things go better for you this week, sorry to hear how they have been! Here's a big friendship hug coming to ya.... I'm here if you ever need to chat!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

i haven't been around much lately either. (((((((big hugs!!)))))) hope things are going better for you!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hugs! I hate it when I have weeks like that! Don't stress to much about dd not talking much. They diagnosed my ds with a "slight" delay. A year later he wouldn't shut up and still wont. lol Give her time.