Frugal Village Forums banner

Forecast for Floodwood, MN: SNOW, SNOW, and more SNOW

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Michelle 
#1 ·
Total snow accumulation 10 to 14 inches.... I can't believe it. This is more snow than we had in the WINTER!

Winter Storm Warning today and tonight...

Today
Breezy and snow. Snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Highs 30 to 35. North wind 20 to 25 mph.

Tonight
Breezy. Light snow likely. Total snow accumulation 10 to 14 inches. Lows around 20. North wind 20 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent.

(from Weather Underground)

#2 ·
Batten down the hatches Sherry! Hope you don't get too much. Does Tyler like playing in the snow?:)

#3 ·
Yeah he does... but his mommy wants to play in the dirt! LOL

#4 ·
I feel your pain Sherry. We aren't covered in snow but they are predicting a very cold, damp weekend for us too. We'd rather have feet of snow cuz we're sooooooo dry here. I know it's almost spring time, dang it! Come on :sun: !!!

#5 ·
Sorry to here it Sherry, I know how ready for spring you have been !Nothing you can do about it tho........ Try to plan some snow fun, protect your plants and make the best of it........ We are forcast for some snow too, not that much but oh well..........
:hugz:

#8 ·
Oh, nooooooo! I sympathize with you...:( I hope we won't get, too, here in Quebec....10 years ago, there was a big snowstorm on the 1st of april....I had snow, half way to my door!:eek:

Courage, Sherry, courage...winter is *almost* over.

Lucie:)

#10 ·
Oh man that stinks :( I hope it's not headed our way...we've gotten tons and tons, and it's finally almost gone. :sigh:

BTW: :fdance: Your avatar is ADORABLE Sherry. I love how you have a picture of you and Tyler on the hutch--very creative! :)

#11 ·
Thanks everyone!

Thanks Michelle. :)

#13 ·
Oh Sherry, that is a yucky forecast. I hope that they are wrong and the snow misses you. It is cool and windy here today, I had to put a sweater on. I had planned on working in the yard but it is so windy that I just can't bring myself to go out in it.

Stay warm and take care!

#16 ·
Deal, Debbie!! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.