Frugal Village Forums banner

Cyber Friends

Tags
cyber friends
1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Ellise 
#1 ·
I am crying as I watch this. This morning on Goode Morning America, the show brought 3 internet friends together. They met on the internet playing cards.

One of the women was having trouble breathing and thought she may die with no one knowing, but she was online. She typed a message to the other ladies playing cards with her and also gave them her daughter's phone number. One of them called the daughter who in turn called the paramedics. I was so busy crying I didn't hear what was wrong with her.

The show just reunited them live and it was a very beautiful thing. It made me think of how much I love all of you and to what extent I would go to save or help any of you.

So...in case I haven't told you ALL lately...I love you very much.

#3 ·
I love you too Robin!!!!! :)

#7 ·
I love you to Robin!! I love all of you and wouldn't know what I do without 'seeing' you all everyday :grouphug:

#9 ·
homesteadmamma said:
Awe thank you Robin. You play a special part in all our lives as well.
Me too! :hug2:

You ladies have been my lifeline to sanity these last few months. I love you all! :hugz:

#13 ·
:smooch:Love you too Robin!
Group hug to all!:grouphug:

#14 ·
I Love you back Robin! All of the members here hold a very special place in my heart.
When I'm feeling down and blue I know I can come here and be smiling soon. All of you have helped me in some way or another.

Thank You all for being my Friends

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.