Frugal Village Forums banner

UPDATE: For those of you waiting for an update on Angie (voodidit)

5K views 49 replies 21 participants last post by  KKCondrey 
#1 ·
I am on my way to work so I promise that as soon as I get back and hear something from my mil I will be sure and let all of you know.

As anxious as you will all be to hear something, unfortunatly you will have to wait (as will I) because I don't get off work until 6 and that is if the UPS man shows up on time and how long it takes him to load his truck up with everything that we ship today.

I would say to look back around here around 7, that should give me enough time to get home and get in touch with my mil & fil.

Talk to you all tonight.

#3 ·
Thanks Kathryn! Waiting is so hard, we look forward to hearing from you.:hugz:

#7 ·
Okey, I talked to my mil off and on all day while I was at work. At 1:45PM she was still in surgery, Carol (MIL) called me and left me a message at 3 saying she was out of surgery and in the recovery room (they took out both sides of the thyroid since it was malignent). I talked to her when I left work (about 30 minutes ago) and she said that she was in her on room now and out of the recovery room. She did say that she got sick to her stomach after she got up, but for now she is drugged up and resting.

I plan on trying to call her tomorrow or Sunday sometime, but if I hear anything else I'll be sure and let you all know.

Thanks for the prayers, you ladies are the best :hugz:

:angel2:

#8 ·
Thanks for the update Kathryn. Please send Angie our very best!:hugz:

#10 ·
Thank you for updating us. I hope she recovers fast. :( She was being so strong the other day and I just want it all to be over for her as quickly as possible.

Tell her that I'm thinking about her and sending her well wishes and hugs.

#14 ·
:hugz:

You ladies are awesome and such :angel2: . Now I know why Angie wanted me to join this place for so long. I'm glad I did. It's nice to know that we have others to turn to in times of need. :hug2:

#16 ·
smnoel said:
Thank you for updating us. I hope she recovers fast. :( She was being so strong the other day and I just want it all to be over for her as quickly as possible.

Tell her that I'm thinking about her and sending her well wishes and hugs.
ditto

Big :hug2: Angie, we love ya!

#18 ·
I can't say it any better than anyone else has! I hope too for her to have a speedy recovery! :hugz:

#22 ·
I still haven't talked to Angie yet today. I figured I would wait until after lunch. I'd hate to call her and wake her up if she is resting. Anyway, the last time I talked to my MIL (after they talked to the Dr) she said Angie he told them she would be in the hospital until at least Monday.

I'll update each time I hear something.

#25 ·
Thanks for letting us know Kathryn !
Tell her we love and miss her !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.