Frugal Village Forums banner

New...and in love

1K views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  LadybugDreams 
#1 ·
Hello. I just found this forum and am already in love with it. I am a homemaker, have been married for 8 yrs., he is a Farmhand. We do not have any children. I love to crochet, read, cook, and make soap(just made my first batch tonight-goat's milk recipe). I hope I make some good friends here and learn lot's....

God Bless...

Roxy

#2 ·
:welcome: Roxy!!!!
I'm so glad you decided to join us here. We're a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you will feel right at home!

BTW, I'm Debbie, wife to my carpenter hubby Jeff for 19 years now, homeschooling Mom to my 3 wonderful teenaged sons who have given me more gray hairs than I want to count, part time librarian and human mom to my 5 cats who are big brats and have me wrapped around their little paws!:toothy:

#4 ·
Hey ya Roxy - You have one of my most favorite names on the planet!! I think you will love it here - this is a wonderfully knowledgeable group o ladies with alot of love and compassion - you can laugh and cry and go to the bank with this group!! welcome and we look forward to gettin to know you!!

#6 ·
Hi Roxy, welcome to the village.

My name is Chriss, and I too love to crochet and make soap. Actually my family will not use store bought soap anymore!

Look forward to getting to know you!

#7 ·
Hi Roxy! :wave: Welcome to the village! :D

I'm Dee, married to my wonderful hubby Jack for 17 yrs. and mom to my 11 furbabies! I also love to crochet, knit and sew! Welcome aboard, I know you will just love it here! :)

#8 ·
Welcome to the Village Roxy, make yourself at home!:apple:
Me, I've been married to my sweetie Jack for 20 years next month and am Mom to dd19 and ds18. I like to cook and goof off.:D

#11 ·
Hi Roxy. Welcome to FV. I like to crochet too. I'm a beginner, but am really enjoying it.

I've been married almost 7 yrs. Live in MI. SAHM with two children. Zachary (almost 5) and Alexandra (almost 2)

#12 ·
Hi Roxy, glad to meet you, jump right in here and let us get to know you better. I also crochet and craft, although time does not allow me to do it as often as I would like.

We have lots of crov\chet info here and a crochet tutorial, maybe you can learn a new stitch or two!

Welcome!

#13 ·
:wave: Hi Roxie, Welcome to the village, So glad you joined us. I know you will love it here.

I'm Ellise, married to Don for 16 years, SAHM (right now) to a wonderful teenager Daniel (14), Humom to 3 dogs and 2 cats. I too enjoy crocheting and crafting, as well as cooking and creating. Welcome aboard can't wait to see what interestings thins you bring to the village

#18 ·
Welcome. We are so glad that you found us. You are right this is a great site and an easy place to fall in love with.

If you have any questions feel free to ask away.

:wave:

#24 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone. This is such an incredible place.

karlisangel....I live in Woodburn,KY, south of Bowling Green.
It's nice to meet another Kentuckian...:paw:

Roxy...

#25 ·
Welcome Roxy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.