Frugal Village Forums banner

Popping in to say hi and thanks!

Tags
popping
1K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  lucy979 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! Thanks for all your good wishes! Thanks Dee for passing on my message. I have missed you all very much!

I had three lymph nodes removed during my hysterectomy op. Two were healthy but one has some cancer cells and although not very invasive the doctors think I should have some radiation therapy to be on the safe side. I have an appointment to see the doc about that in a couple of weeks. I am thankful that it is no worse.

I am feeling a bit better in myself now but not up to posting much yet. I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your love and concern. Your prayers I know have helped to get me through this op. and I ask that you continue your prayers and good thoughts for me while I complete my recovery. You are all wonderful!

:hugz: Julia

PS Welcome to all our new members!

#2 ·
Continued prayers for you Julia. Lots of hugs too!

#3 ·
Awww Julia, you are more than welcome! I'm just so glad you felt up to posting a message already! :D

Sorry to hear about the lymph node, but radiation is a piece of cake! Just tiring going for treatments everyday. ;) You'll get through it and I hope you feel more like yourself soon! :hug2:

Holler if you need anything! :)

#4 ·
SewCrafty said:
Awww Julia, you are more than welcome! I'm just so glad you felt up to posting a message already! :D

Sorry to hear about the lymph node, but radiation is a piece of cake! Just tiring going for treatments everyday. ;) You'll get through it and I hope you feel more like yourself soon! :hug2:

Holler if you need anything! :)
:yeah:

:hug2:

#5 ·
Julia.... :hug2:

Boy have we missed you. First things first though, take care of yourself!!!

Sorry to hear that you have to start radiation, just know that we all think the world of you and we are praying for you and keeping you in our thoughts :smooch:

#9 ·
I am so glad you are feeling better - we were pretty worried there when we hadn't heard anything. its so wonderful to "see" your voice!!! Take care and have a bonbon or two!! Love ya tons and lots and we sure miss your jokes!!:angel2: watchin over you!!

#10 ·
:) Julia- so nice to have you back with us again, even if just for a bit- for now- I am so glad to know you made it through the surgery just fine, and that you are in good spirits. I will continue to send prayers and good wishes your way, and am looking forward to seeing you regularly once again soon.

Hugs,
Christine

#11 ·
KKCondrey said:
Julia.... :hug2:

Boy have we missed you. First things first though, take care of yourself!!!

Sorry to hear that you have to start radiation, just know that we all think the world of you and we are praying for you and keeping you in our thoughts :smooch:
:yeah:

Take things slowly - don't think you need to be everything for everybody right off the bat - give it a week or so! ;) :D

We love ya dear one - take good care!!

:hugz:

#12 ·
Julia,
Please know my thoughts & prayers are with you as you go through Radiation & Recovery.

I am sure you will do just fine.

Sending good thoughts & lots of

:hugz:

#14 ·
:smooch: Julia!!!! I'm so glad to see you back again. My continued love, prayers and support are with you as you have your radiation treatments (they'll :shoot: those little cancer cells if any are left) and get totally healthy again! Love you!!!

#15 ·
Julia I'm so glad you posted and are starting to feel better. I'm also glad your doctor is treating this aggressively. I pray the treatment will work and you will be cancer free very soon. God Bless You.:angel2:

#17 ·
So very happy to hear your doing OK Julia! Now that you know what your dealing with ya can get those bad cells to hit the road and get you back to your sweet healthy self. Take care & big hug!:hugz:

#19 ·
Oh Julia, so glad to hear that you are going to be ok. It was great to read from you again. Hope you will take all the time you need to recover:hugz: We miss you but understand completely. Please keep us updated:angel2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.