Must be some fancy toilets

Tags
fancy toilets
1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Katybird 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Have mercy! I'd be scared to sit anything that cost that much. LOL

#6 ·
They actually have toilets out that will wash your tootie after you go and then blow dry your bottom............PLEASE!!!!!

#8 ·
Originally posted by matt&roxy
They actually have toilets out that will wash your tootie after you go and then blow dry your bottom............PLEASE!!!!!
Tootie?!:laugh:

#10 ·
kimmee said:
Maybe they used Carolyn's electrician!! You know the one for her saw mill!!
LOL, I'm gonna ask him. :toilet:

#11 ·
Darlene...........Yes I said "tootie"...........LOL............:D

#12 ·
matt&roxy said:
Darlene...........Yes I said "tootie"...........LOL............:D
LOL, is that what your mom or grandma called it? It's not much different than what my granny called it, and I catch myself calling it the same. LOL, my daughters turn every shade of red when I say it too. LOL, I love it.

#14 ·
I actually don't know where I picked up the saying, "tootie", LOL, I have just always said it.............:D

Matthew got so embarrassed one day at the mall!!! We were walking through Dillards, which is a store he would rather not be in, and he was just kind of wandering around while I was shopping, well, he walked by me and he had masking tape stuck to his rear, and I casually hollar out Hey Matthew, You got tape stuck to your tootie, he turned around and was red as could be walked back towards me and as he was passing me he said, I cannot believe you just said that, and kept walking..........I found him in Sears..........He had managed to get the tape off of his tootie though!!!!!!

#15 ·
Alrighty! I don't think I would use those toilets just on principal! :eek: They must be related to Carolyns electrician!!!

Early Bird, thanks for the tip!! My dd (3yrs) freaks out when they flush on her. She tries to balance and hold her hands over her ears at the same time.......:ponder: Usually I have to keep her from falliing in.

"tootie" :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.