Frugal Village Forums banner

Hello, from New Hampshire!

1K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  matt&roxy 
#1 ·
Hi everyone I'm new here and wanted to say hello and tell you a little about myself. My name is Chris I'm the mom of 3 young children, I have 2 daughters ages 6 years & 9 months and I have a son who is 29 months old. My husband Paul and I have been married since 12/15/01. We live in eastern NH. I have been a stay at home mom since June/2001. I really enjoy being home with my kids but it does make money pretty tight. My husband currently works 2 jobs ( full time & 1 part time). We are trying to save up some money for a down payment on a house, right now were are squished into a small 2 bedroom townhouse.
I am really looking forward to getting to know you all and getting some new ideas on how to save $'s.
Chris

#3 ·
Hi Chris, I'm Chriss too, only spelled differently:D I'm from Canada. Welcome to the village

#4 ·
Hi Chris,
I'm new here also from central NY.
I am learning so much here already. These are a great bunch of
ladies and they know their stuff..:angel2: :D

#7 ·
Hi Chris! :wave2:

Welcome to the village! :flowers:

#10 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I've been looking around the site and it's WONDERFUL!! I've been telling my hubby some of the things I've found and of course he's negative (sigh) He doesn't think it's possable to save money with 3 kids and our little income but I am DETERMINED!! We need a house! LOL But not only that we need to be able to get birthday gifts and christmas presents for our kids and not have to struggle doing it. Plus I think it's kind of fun :smball:
Thanks again and I look forward to getting to know you!
Chris

#18 ·
Welcome to the Village Chris........:smball: :smball: :smball:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.