Frugal Village Forums banner

I'm feeling antsy.....

Tags
antsy feeling
1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  pip 
#1 ·
I have many things I should be doing and I am so restless and not getting anything productive done. Is it because the winter always seems to drag on at this time of year? Maybe I should just jump on the treadmill. That usually helps settle me down! Anybody else feeling this way today?

#3 ·
I am. I am so ready for spring to be here and the snow to be gone!

I hope you are able to get things done today!:angel:

#4 ·
I feel the same and glad that I'm not the only one. It's 57 and the sun is shining but we are under a high wind advisory so the temps feel much colder. :( I have a ton of outdoor chores to do but I just can't take the cold wind.

#5 ·
I don't feel like that today, but boy have I felt like that a lot lately! :bang: The best thing to do is, in the words of Nike, just do it! Once you get started it'll be easier. :)

#6 ·
I did walk on the treadmill, made my bed, did a load of wash, the dishes, cleaned a bathroom, and swept the kitchen floor. I feel a little bit better now. Still should clean our bedroom and the clutter out of the dining room. Yuck to those tasks! :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.